During a live one day Compassion Technique workshop for facilitators you will:
- Understand the difference between sympathy, empathy and compassion and why it is crucial to get interpersonal tension transformed.
- Watch a demonstration of a one-on-one session where the background of every step is explained in depth.
- Experience a facilitated Compassion Technique group session.
- Receive a personal Compassion Technique session from another participant.
- Facilitate someone else to go through the steps of the Compassion Technique.
- Receive instructions on how to facilitate a Compassion Technique session via Skype or another virtual platform.
- Learn how to facilitate a group session.
During the day we work with the cases of the participants. This means that you will have at least two of your own interpersonal tension situations transformed.
There aren’t any prerequisites to attend a live Compassion Technique session since it is easy to apply and no personal stories have to be shared (the Compassion Technique is an internal process that is applied in silence).
When you attend a live Compassion Technique workshop, the online Compassion Technique Kit for Facilitators is included (197 euro). So you can always go back to the background information and instructions you have received during the day.
You can attend a live one day Compassion Technique Workshop for Facilitators for 497 euro (excl. VAT).
Lunch, drinks and snacks are included.